School Tuition & Finances
We believe cost should not be an obstacle for someone who desires training to work in the kingdom of God. Therefore, we have made great efforts to keep expenses at a minimum. For example, the administration and staff of the school are all volunteers who raise their own support and do not receive a salary from the school. Also, we have created a two-level pricing structure for the offered courses. Students living in countries with better economies (“first-world” countries such as the United States and Canada) are charged more to help offset the costs to train those who live in poverty stricken areas.
If you feel called by God to attend this program, but are unable to pay the full price, please contact us.
The price for students applying from the USA, Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand and Australia is approximately:
$150 USD a week (or portion of a week), which is about $21.50 a day.
The price for students applying from Mexico, Central America, parts of Southeast Asia and Africa is approximately:
$700 MXN a week (or portion of a week), about $5 a day at our current exchange rate.
What is included in this price?
- Dormitory style living quarters
- Meals – three meals a day, six days of the week.
- Internet access
- Transportation to all school program locations
What is NOT included in this price?
- Personal spending money (for souvenirs, snacks, extracurricular activities, etc.) is NOT included.
- Travel expenses to and from the school are NOT included. The student will need to purchase their own roundtrip airline tickets to the airport in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas (airport code – TGZ).
- Meals on Sunday are NOT included.
- Laundry services are NOT included. Students are responsible to wash their own laundry either by hand in the designated area or a small fee can be paid to have laundry washed locally.
- Towels, toiletries and bedding are NOT included. Students will need to bring their own or purchase it when they arrive.
- Text books, note books and learning supplies are NOT included but are required to attend classes. It may be necessary to purchase some books before entering Mexico. For a complete listing of the books & material needed, follow the link under the selected course.
- Travel insurance is NOT included. The student will need to purchase their own travel insurance before traveling to Mexico. You can find more information about travel insurance and insurance providers at this link on our website.