Most School of Missions courses include short trips across the Guatemalan border. The cost of these trips are included in the general tuition fee paid at the start of the course (excluding any visa or passport fees if applicable). However, the cost for any other international trips is NOT included. Details and costs for those trips can be found under the specific course in question. To find out more information about our international trips visit our page Going Global!
Most School of Missions courses include short trips across the Guatemalan border. Any other international trips will be discussed under the specific course in question. To find out more information about our international trips visit our page Going Global!
Calls to a Mexican landline: 011 + 52 + phone number Calls to a Mexican Cellphone: 011 + 52 + 1 + phone number
Calling Mexico from the United States & Canada explained:
- 011 - US exit code; dial first for international calls made from the USA or Canada
- 52 - Country Code for Mexico
- Phone Number = Usually the normal 10 digit phone number, which includes the 3 digit area code, however in some areas the area code is only 2 digits.
- Sample landline = 011 52 (123) 456-7890
- Sample cellphone = 011 52 1 (123) 456-7890
HOT! Hot! Hot! Imagine a sweltering heat that feels as though it will melt your skin from your body. Dress appropriately.
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
A peck of peppers is equivalent to two gallons or eight dry quarts of peppers. A peck is a U.S. Customary and British Imperial Systems unit of measurement for volume. It was initially used to measure flour. In Great Britain, four pecks are equivalent to one bushel.